mandag den 4. juli 2011

First post ever!

So this is my first ever post and I just want to give you a short introduction to myself and the blog.

First of all, I should start out by making sure that I give credit to the guy whos painting I have shamelessly stolen for my header. Mark Schwartz is the name of the shoe designer/artist that have painted the eagle and the shoes. He makes beautiful paintings of shoes (you HAVE to love that! ;-)) you can see more from him here.



This blog has been on my mind for quite some time now and now I have finally decided to just jump in to it and become a fashion blogger.  This blog will be all about style and fashion, the main focus of course on the plus size side of fashion. I have always loved fashion and it is my clear conviction that just because you are not a size zero, you do not need to give up on fashion. I will be sharing my buys, tips and tricks, favorite pieces, favorite shops and of course a lot of outfits.

I hope I will be able to give other plus size woman out there inspiration to embraze their size and feel confident to wear whatever they want. Remember: Fashion is not about the size, it is about the attitude!

Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar