tirsdag den 26. juli 2011

OOTD - Ruffles

Hi guys,

It is still not the lovely warm summer weather that I would like it to be (especially with my vacation coming up on Friday!) And so no bare legs for me...

I found this cute ruffle dress on sale a couple of weeks ago. It is in a soft thin knit and will also be great for autumn with a pair of nice boots. I love that it is girlie but yet a little more edgy and cool.

It is a straight size xl (uk 16/18 - us 14/16) but I sometimes find that you can be lucky and make straight sizes work, depending on the cut and the fit of the item of course. So give it a try, even though you may think that you will never fit in a size UK 14/16/18 - US 12/14/16, sometimes you will be surprised.

 Ruffle dress - Part Two @ Magasin // Cardigan - H&M // Black tights - Evans // Suede wedges - Deichman Shoes

Close up of ruffle detail
Black suede shoes from Deichman shoes

OMG, looking at these pictures make me realise that I REALLY need to get my hair coloured! Need to book an appointment with my colourist ASAP! 
- Karina

2 kommentarer: