lørdag den 23. juli 2011

OOTN - Cocktail Night

Hi Guys,

Friday night was cocktail night with the girls. The weather was SO dull and not at all the nice summer evening that we had hoped. Nevertheless, we kept the original plan and dressed up in cocktail dresses ;-)

Here is my outfit:

 Berry coloured dress - ASOS Curve // Berry coloured shoes - New Look // Silver clutch - Oasis // Cocktail skull ring - Butler and Wilson (from Ebay)

 Close up of details on the dress

Close up of details on the dress

Close up of skull ring and clutch

 Close up of the shoes

I have only worn this outfit twice, but hope that someone will invite me to a wedding or something soon so I can wear it again. I love the deep berry/jewel tone of this dress and the fit is great although it does need a little shapewear tricks and is not really made to sit down in, but my motto is: style over comfort - ANYTIME ;-)

- Karina

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ville elske at høre lidt om dine shapewear tricks ;-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Min shapewear hemmelighed nr. 1 hedder Maidenform Flexees ;-) Den fås dog kun op til XXL...

    -Karina

    SvarSlet