mandag den 22. august 2011

OOTD - Potoo

Hi guys,

I have spend a week offline in a nice summer house on the west coast of Denmark, nice and relaxing, though the weather was not that great.

But now I am back on the blog and at work (the next vacation seems so far away!). First day back at work I wore my new skirt (Potoo) from Carmakoma. I have looked at it all spring and summer and when they reduced the price even further, I had to get it! It is so cute and very comfy. And extra score: polkadots was all over the runways for A/W 11 so it will take me in to the new season as well.

Ruffle top - H&M // Potoo skirt - Carmakoma // Suede stud shoes - Skoringen (local store) // Charms bracelet - Story by Kranz & Ziegler


 Ruffle top - H&M // Potoo skirt - Carmakoma // Black puff sleve cardigan - H&M // Suede stud shoes - Skoringen (local store) // Charms bracelet - Story by Kranz & Ziegler
 Leather charms bracelet - Story by Kranz & Ziegler
 Cross double ring - Gina Tricot // Nailpolish - "Wicked" by Essie
Black suede stud heels from local Danish shoe store "Skoringen" (I got them on sale 75% off, I couldn't really resist, could I?! ;-))

- Karina

2 kommentarer:

  1. Super fint outfit :-)
    Håber du har haft en god dag.

    Stine
    www.bigfashionideas.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. I want to make your sweet pussy explode

    SvarSlet