torsdag den 13. oktober 2011

OOTD - Knit and boots

Hi guys,

I am sorry for my bad blogging the post month or so. I have been really busy at work and everything else has suffered.

I was so chocked Monday morning by the sudden cold that hit my right in the face when I walked out my frontdoor. I really shouldn't be so suprised every year, especially this year where fall more or less started in the beginning of August! But I was... So this week I have been trying to adjust my wardrobe to the cold and this is one of the outfits I wore.

I lovely charcoal knit sweater/dress from H&M in a cotton/angora blend with cute pockets at the sides. So nice and cosy and easy to wear. Somebody might say that I plussize girls would need a belt to create a waist, but I really do not like belts much. I think they cut my figure in two and make me look strange and that would also ruin the oversize feel of this dress.

I also wore my new boots from Duoboots.com (I also mentioned them here). They are so beautiful. Soft, smooth leather with some very pretty details and the heel height is perfect for running around all day.

Charcoal sweater dress - HM (straight line) // Over knee boots - Duo boots // Necklace - Day, Birger et Mikkelsen // Tights - Evans


 Close up of ELVO Boots from Duo boots


Have you broken in your winter wardrobe as well?

- Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar