lørdag den 31. december 2011

Carmakoma SS12

Hi guys,

Have you had a sneak peak at the Carmakoma SS12 collection? It is fantastic! Maybe their best collection ever! And finally, my prayers has been answered: they have included leather. A great leather jacket and a leather skirt. I MUST have at least the jacket! It is balck and drapey, so made for me! ;-)

I couldn't find any blog'able pictures of the leather jacket, but you can see it in the SS12 look book here it is called Louvre.

I really like that they have a big selection of jackets and light coats in this new collection and they have used a little bit more colours than all balck. Don't get me wrong I LOVE black, but for summer it is nice to add a little dash of colour.

Here are a few of the styles:
I really like the Germain jacket as well. I do have a weakness for good jackets :-)

- Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar