fredag den 17. februar 2012

OOTD - Leather and snake print

Hi guys,

A casual Friday outfit from today. And my new bags arrived today as well!

I really love leather jackets in the winter I use them as indoor jackets and in the spring and summer as outterwear. This one is in olive green leather and really soft. The cut is cool and biker'ish but the colour softens the expression a bit. It is a straight size EU46 (UK18/US16) and I cannot zip it up, but I actually prefer that in jackets and blazers. It is a trick I believe I have stolen from Trinny and Susannah that you look slimmer if you buy your jacket a number too small. Don't use the trick on winter coats though! ;-)

 Olive leather jacket - Bruno Z // Black coated jeans (altered by me) - Ellos // Top - Message// Snake print scarf - Zara // Black biker boots with studs - Billi Bi // Earrings - Julie Sandlau

 Details of snake print scarf and the leather jacket

 Olive leather jacket - Bruno Z // Black coated jeans (altered by me) - Ellos // Top - Message// Snake print scarf - Zara // Black biker boots with studs - Billi Bi // Earrings - Julie Sandlau // Yellow bag - Liebeskind Berlin (via wardow.com)


 I really think the bag and the scarf takes this outfit from plain to interesting. The bag brightens every thing up and I can't wait to use it with just about anything in my spring wardrobe. I will be looking very smart on the go in my beige trench coat, the snake print scarf and the yellow bag.

The bag is really nice, soft leather. It is rough around the edges and the coloration of the leather is not perfect. But that is what I like about the Liebeskind bags. They have character and a real edge to them and the are made to be used, which only makes them more beautiful.

- Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar