lørdag den 11. februar 2012

Spring is in the air...

Hi guys,

I am dreaming of spring at the moment and the fact that the SS12 collections are entering the stores at the moment is not helping at all! I am drawn to all the pretty colours of SS12, I want to put all my black clothes back on the closet for next fall and dress in colourful outfits.

I am so not over colourblocking yet and I am definitely going to colourblock my way into spring and summer.

I would love to put on this outfit and and sit on an outdoor café in the sunshine.


Stone collarless jacket - Dorothy Perkins // Coral Jeans - ASOS Curve // Yellow shopper - Decadent Copenhagen // Green balloon sleeve blouse - Dorothy Perkins // Green pointy pumps - ASOS

I think that, when you colourblock, it is good to throw in some neutrals as well and this spring I will definitely be using stones, nudes and beiges to give the coulourful look a softer tone. 

I am absolutely in love with the yellow shopper bag from Danish brand Decadent Copenhagen! I do not think I can meet spring without it. It would be so perfect for mixing with both blacks and greys and with colours. I also think that beige and yellow is absolutely perfect together (I am already putting hundreds of outfits together in my head featuring that yellow bag ;-)).

Another musthave for me this season is a pair (or two or three or four) of coloured skinny jeans. The coral jeans from Asos Curve is fabulous, but I am also considering a pair of pink (let me know if you find a good pair) or cobalt blue.

Oh, spring, please come soon!

-Karina

1 kommentar:

  1. These are totally my colors! Love love love!!

    Grfeetings Ellen from http://livelaughlovelook.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet